Ask any seasoned professional and they’ll tell you the same thing; networking is the No.1 way to find a good job quickly. LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with millions of members and growing rapidly. The fact of the matter is that most of the good jobs are filled before they’re ever advertised on the open job market. Not only is networking the best way to find a good job, during a weak economy when many employers have placed job freezes, networking may be the only way to find a good job, or transition into a new career field.
LinkedIn opens up a whole new realm of career networking opportunities for savvy job seekers, career minded professionals, professional transitioning into a different field or those who have been out of work for several years. While the same could not be said even two years ago, today’s it’s pretty safe to say that most—if not all—of the members of any traditional professional association also have a LinkedIn profile and belong to one or more industry related LinkedIn groups.
College2Career can help you:
- Establish your professional profile and control one of the top search results for your name.
- Build and maintain a broader network of professionals you can trust.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Learn about other companies.
- Leverage powerful tools to find and reach the people you need.
- Tap into the knowledge of your network.
- Discover new career opportunities.
College2Career focuses on social media profile writing service for young adults. We write outstanding LinkedIn profiles that are rich in content, filled with keywords, tell great career stories, and showcase each client’s portfolio of skills, qualifications, and accomplishments. Bottom line, we want to give our clients instant market distinction and attract recruiters and hiring managers. We want our clients to “win” on LinkedIn.